Residential Care is the perfect choice for those who need care and support services for independent living. We offer studio and one-bedroom apartments with trained staff that provide personalized support services on a flexible schedule. This encourages our residents to do as much for themselves as possible.
Services in the monthly base rent for residential care include:
- Medication management
- 3 meals each day and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen services
- All utilities (except telephone & cable)
- Planned activities, social opportunities and social programs
- 24-hour staff for supervision and assistance
- RN oversight
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being
- Apartment maintenance
*If the services included in the monthly base rent are not enough to keep you living independently, additional personal support services can be added. We can assist in designing a care program to fit individual needs for living as independently as possible. The personal support services fee is based on the actual services provided and are determined following a personal assessment conducted by our professional team.